Last updated on 03/10/2017
Glossy Globe is a product of AMA Advertising LLC (Dubai)
1. When We Collect
We may receive and collect personal information from you in any of the following situations:
- When you use our website.
- When you download and use our mobile application.
- When you apply for an account with us.
- When you communicate with us or request to be on our mailing list.
- When you respond to or participate in our initiatives and events.
- When you contact us and supply personal data for any other reason.
2. What We Collect
We only collect personal information which you supply to us. The types of personal information which we may receive from you include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Date of birth
- Telephone number(s)
- Spoken languages
- Mailing and/or email addresses
- Any other information relating to you which you have submitted to us
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
You are under no obligation to provide personal information to us. If you choose to withhold personal information, we may be unable to provide you with certain aspects of the Services.
3. How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- Deliver, operate and the Services.
- Account administration, if you have applied for or have an account with us.
- Enable us to provide you with the products, services and information offered through the Services and which you request
- Verify and process payments and refunds which you have made or received through the Services;
- Communicate with you and respond to your queries, complaints and requests.
- Dissemination of notifications and email updates from Glossy Globe, including newsletters, email announcements, updated on special promotions and invitations to events (unless you have opted out from receiving such notifications and updates).
- Allow, with your consent, carefully selected third parties to send you information directly which you may find useful regarding their products and services;
- Internal administrative purposes.
- Monitor and analyse trends and usage.
- Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Services and customise the content shown to you.
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain our products and services;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and other usage policies.
- Any other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
4. Who We Share Personal Information With
We may share the personal information received from you in the following ways:
- When you register as a user of the Services, the information which you make available on your user profile and service listings (if applicable) may be viewed by other users of the Services. Other users of the Services will also be able to view the content which you upload to the Services.
- If you have used the Services to make an appointment with a service provider or customer, we will share your personal information with that person. Such person will only have access to your personal information to the extent necessary (name, spoken languages, profile ratings) to enable the appointment to be carried out.
- We may share your personal information our affiliates and with third party service providers who assist us providing the Services and/or who perform certain services on our behalf, such as processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks, from time to time. Our service providers will only have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- In the event that we are involved in a transaction involving the purchase, sale, lease, merger or amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of our company or a portion of our company or of any of the business or assets of our company, we may share your personal information with the parties involved in the transaction.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime or to protect the Services or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
Save as provided above, we will not disclose personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about users of the Services in order to describe our Services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
5. Comments and Chats
The Services allow users to leave reviews for service providers and to communicate with other users and service providers. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when using these and never disclose your personal information.
6. Safety of Minors
Protecting the safety of minors when they use the Internet is very important to us. We restrict use of the Services to individuals of at least 18 years and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information of individuals under the age of 18 years.
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information which you supply remains secure with us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we receive from you.
8. Payment Processing
9. Links To Other Websites and Resources
The Services may contain links to websites and resources which are operated by third parties. However, once you have used these links to leave our Services, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites and resources. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and resources as they are not provided or operated by us. You should exercise caution and review the privacy policies which apply to those websites and resources to understand how your information may be used by the third parties which operate them.
11. Updating and accessing your information
If you have an account with us, you may review and update your personal information within the settings of your account. If you do not have an account, please contact us at email@example.com with your query.
12. Delivery/Shipment/Service Policy
Glossy Globe will NOT deal or provide any services to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
14. Contacting Us
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns in relation to your personal information.